check_snmp to monitor isdn if on cisco?

Michael Hüttig Michael.Huettig at medien-systempartner.de
Thu Jan 27 09:20:48 CET 2005

Hi Carsten,
i´m monitoring some serial lines, here my config-snippet:

define service{
	host_name		btcis01
	service_description	FV-Serial2/0
	contact_groups		netz-admins
	use				ping-template
	check_command	check_cisco_ifoperstatus!Serial2/0
	}

define command{
	command_name	check_cisco_ifoperstatus
	command_line     $USER1$/check_ifoperstatus -H $HOSTADDRESS$  -C public -d $ARG1$
        }

I think, this should work for you.

Regards
Michael