Hostext info] ANYBODY??????

Balestra, Roberto Roberto.Balestra at getronics.com
Tue Jan 25 10:26:19 CET 2005

Hi,
your output seems right. The only difference with mine is
notes_url I have relative path but I don't think it may be a problem
icon_image I have a gif image
vrml_image I have a jpg image

Try to convert format image. If it doen't work please,may you describe me what exactly happen to you.
Thanks,
Roberto