Hostext info] ANYBODY??????

Sudheer Muddappa sudheer at tgs-solutions.com
Mon Jan 24 18:49:45 CET 2005

Hi Roberto,
This is what I  have in my hostextinfo table.

mysql> select * from hostextinfo;
+------------+-------------------+------------+------------+----------------+----------------+------+------+----------+----------+---------+----------------+----------------+
| host_name  | notes_url         | icon_image | vrml_image |
gd2_icon_image | icon_image_alt | x_2d | y_2d | x_3d     | y_3d    |
z_3d    | have_2d_coords | have_3d_coords |
| netmonitor | http://netmonitor | debian.png | debian.png |
debian.gd2     | Debian         |  100 |  200 | 100.0000 | 50.0000 |
75.0000 |              5 |              5 |
| gw198      | none              | debian.png | debian.png |
debian.gd2     | Debian         |  100 |  200 | 100.0000 | 50.0000 |
75.0000 |              5 |              5 |

Thanks,
Sudheer