Checking if the phone was answered...

Thomas Earl tearl at cacdhh.org
Tue Jan 25 16:31:32 CET 2005

Greetings to all,

I'm wondering if anyone has written something that would check if a phone
was answered. i.e. Nagios dials out, waits for an answer then hangs up and
reports back. I'm really looking for a way to make sure our phone system is
answering the phone since it is non-ip.

Thanks,

Tom

--
Thomas Earl
Network Engineer & Designer

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a
ride!!'" --Jack Wilson