Environmental monitoring

Elmar van Mourik e.vanmourik at wshd.nl
Tue Jan 25 07:32:03 CET 2005

Hi Chris,

I'm using two SensorProbe2 and one SensorProbe8 from AKCP with Nagios.
I'm using it for temperature and humidity monitoring and on one location
with a water sensor. It comes standard with a combined 1 foot
temperature and humidity sensor. A lot of different sensors with
different cable length can be combined with it. The SensorProbe has a
build in web interface and is snmp enabled.
Check http://www.akcpinc.com/ for the full details.

I'm collecting the data with Nagios (with warnings) and the performance
data is put into a rrd for graphing it with Cacti.

In other words: Works Great!

Elmar