Issuing check_disk under HP-UX

Vidal, Ignacio - (Arg) ignacio.vidal at telmex.com
Mon Jan 24 13:33:48 CET 2005

Hello:
I've got a problem trying to use check_disk under HP-UX.

I get "unable to read output" when issuing this command:

# /opt/nrpe/libexec/check_disk -w 8 -c 3 -p /archive/TESTCC -m
Unable to read output:
/usr/bin/df -Pk /archive/TESTCC
/dev/vg_bkp18/lvol1

I think that's because the command "df -Pk" shows results for a
particular filesystem in two lines.

How can I solve this?
Is there a version of check_disk "adapted" to this behaviour under
hp-ux?

Thanks in advance

Ignacio