AW: (no subject)

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Mon Jan 24 12:09:43 CET 2005

Sounds are activated by default, as far as i know, there´s no switch to turn
them off. You may configure your soundfile-names in cgi.cfg, the files have
to live under <nagiosserver>/share/media

Documentation: "CGI-Configuration Options --> Audio Alerts"

(Nagios 1.x)

Thomas Zimmer
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie.
Praktikant / IT