Monitoring Power With Nagios

Adams, Russell L. RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Tue Jan 18 22:21:51 CET 2005

AKCP makes a generic network sensor that can attach temp/humid, water,
power, air movement, etc detection modules.

It has an internal webserver and SNMP, plus additional connection
methods.

I'm testing one right now for temp/humidity checking.

AKCP's website is at http://www.akcpinc.com/ , however I bought mine
through Optrics at http://shop.optrics.com/shop/category.asp?catid=5 ,
AKCP's sales team never returned my emails or calls...

Optrics was very quick and had the basic 2 sensor kit from AKCP w/
temp+humidity in one for $325.

Russell