Announcement: KDE-KickerApplet to Nagios

Gerd Mueller gmueller at netways.de
Sat Jan 15 12:16:54 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,

first I hope I solved the transparency problem. Now I paint a coloured
box also. And second I think you are using Nagios V1.3, aren't you? The
servicereport is diffrent in this version and that format **wasn't**
supported in ktlight.

I published the new version (v.0.2.2) as usual on www.nagiosexchange.org
.

Please let me now if both problems are solved now.

Thank you

Gerd