WAP acknowledgement

Keith ORourke keith at orourkes.us
Fri Jan 14 22:54:32 CET 2005

I know that a couple of days ago someone sent a sample of a link that could
be sent through email so that a person could acknowledge an alarm by
clicking on the link in the email.  I  am wondering if anyone has a
similiar link which is using the WAP interface.  I would like to include
both links in any notifications sent out from nagios.  This way if
someone was getting email on a blackberry they could follow the
WAP link.

Thanks
Keith

|            Keith ORourke	               keith at orourkes.us |
|     __o    http://orourkes.us				         |
|   _ \<,_   "A good plan violently executed now is better than  |
| _(_)/_(_)_  than a perfect plan executed next week" GS Patton  |