2.0b1 Missing Files

Joe Regular JoeRegular at gov.nl.ca
Wed Jan 12 19:47:46 CET 2005

I just downloaded and attempted to install Nagios 2.0b1 on a Fedora C3
server.  Much to my surprise after completing the make all, make
install, make install-init, and make install-config protions of the
setup, my /usr/local/nagios/etc folder does not exist.  I tried creating
the folder myself and copying the sample files from my downloaded
tarball but there is some missing sample files.

Where can I find out what my tarball is missing and where do I get
these sample files?  I've tried diwnloading from several different
mirrors without any luck.

Joe Regular