Nagios View Discrepancies

Michael S. Klapheke mklaphek at cedarpath.com
Wed Jan 12 02:07:27 CET 2005

Hi.  Please pardon me if this has been asked - I checked the list and didn't
see anything under a search.  I have Nagios (2.01b)  configured and
monitoring some devices.  However, I am having two issues:

1.      Under the Service Detail Screen, the "Last Check" and "Status
Information" fields look right.  However, under the Host Detail Screen, only
the first device listed displays the right information in the "Last Check"
and "Status Information" fields.  For the other devices, the "Last Check"
field is N/A and the "Status Information" is (null).  I'm not sure why
they're different.

2.      I tried to install the plugins, and some of them installed properly,
while others didn't seem to.  I'm not sure what happened, but I get errors
like the following:

Can't locate Cache.pm in @INC (@INC contains:.)

Any help at all is appreciated.

Thanks!