Icons coming up with red X in main window

Johnston Michael J Contr AFRL/DES michael.johnston at kirtland.af.mil
Wed Jan 12 01:56:10 CET 2005

I'm having a strange problem with my new install of 2.0b1.

I have all the checks working fine, but I can't get the icons to come up in
the main display.  The side.html displays the gifs just find (greendot.gif
for example) but any time I click on a link the CGI page shows that it
cannot find the /nagios/share/images folder.  It says "Not Available" when I
look at the properties of any of the red x's.

Did I skip something?  All the files are at 755 and owned by apache.  I've
tried changing them to be owned by nagios, but that didn't work.  Any help
would be great!

Mike