Upgrading to 2.0b1

Matt Burleigh matt.burleigh at eiisolutions.net
Fri Jan 7 02:56:39 CET 2005

I'm trying to upgrade my 1.3 installation to a 2.0b1. I've gotten the
basic installation finished. But nagios will not start. The output of
nagios -v shows 0 warnings and 0 errors. The only thing I've really done
is move contact_groups from the hostgroups.cfg and inserted in the
generic-host definition in my hosts.cfg. I didn't notice anything noted
as must change from the 2.0 docs...

Thanks!