Performance Information

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Thu Jan 6 22:21:09 CET 2005

I just noticed something, using Nagios 1.2. When logged into the Nagios
web interface as a user that does not have rights to view 'everything',
the 'Performance Info' link is accessible. This is cool, I think that
anyone should be able to see how well the app is working. However, while
the page says 'Program-Wide Performance Information' at the top, it
appears as though the data in the tables only references the checks for
which the user is a contact.
Is this by design, or would you consider this a bug? If you are only
seeing data pertaining to a portion of the checks, then it really
shouldn't be considered 'Program-Wide', right?
Can anyone using N2 verify if this works the same way in the new
version?

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.273.5050 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)