CHECK_NRPE is not working

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Thu Jan 6 20:04:15 CET 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 01:55:09PM -0500, Sudheer Muddappa wrote:
> Correct me if I wrong, it should not matter for the host where I am
> running check_nrpe from. ( as long as it has the permission to run it)
Correct, it does not matter.

> So, i guess you want to know what I have it in nrpe.cfg file for
> check_disk1 plugin.
>
> command[check_disk1]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w 20 -c 10 -p
> /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0
Actually I'm more interested in your command defintion for
check_nrpe. Somewhere in your nagios config is a stanza:

define command {
	command_name check_nrpe
	[...]
	}

That is the part I'm concerned about. You've verified that your
NRPE configuration is good by manually executing check_nrpe.

-Jason Martin
--
On a scale of 1 to 10, 4 is about 7.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.