INETD and NRPE daemon in solaris 8

Luc I. Suryo luc at suryo.com
Thu Jan 6 17:10:17 CET 2005

try this
	check /etc/service, is the port define for the service?
	if the port you had defined is < 101 the service
	will need to be run as root.

i have to admit that i have under tcpwrapper too and not sure if this
may help but try
	-i (or --inetd) -c ....
	so the last arg. being the config file...

not much..

-ls