Query about notifications and scheduled downtime

Carson Gaspar carson+nagiosusers at taltos.org
Wed Jan 5 21:16:35 CET 2005

To answer someone's response (as the moderator nuked my reply with a
different From address):

No, nothing is blocking notifications - if I don't do scheduled downtime
notifications go out just fine. And yes, I'd expect a notification to go
out when downtime ended, but it doesn't. This is with Nagios 1.2.

--On Tuesday, January 04, 2005 21:50:24 -0500 Carson Gaspar