Nagios Authentication with Active Directory (Slightly Off-Topic)

Shawn Iverson shawn at nccsc.k12.in.us
Wed Jan 5 20:00:30 CET 2005

Something else I probably should mention is that if you are strictly
using web authentication on your linux server, you won't need to have
winbind running at all.  That part of the configuration can be skipped.
Below is a annotated set of instructions.  You may also be able to use
pam_ccred if you wish to cache authorization in pam.

Shawn Iverson
Technology Associate
MCP W2K3S and W2KP, Linux+, Network+, A+
New Castle Community School Corporation
shawn at nccsc.k12.in.us