Nagios Authentication with Active Directory (Slightly Off-Topic)

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Wed Jan 5 15:58:45 CET 2005

I use modntlm with our Nagios implementation.

This provides pass through authentication with ie (we try to run a
single sign on/single source authentication environment)  It seems to be
working very well,  however it is still NTLM for now.  The ultimate
method would be to use Kerberos.

http://modntlm.sourceforge.net/

I would recommend it for internal usage for sure.