NC_Net V1.06 - Some Bugs Fixed and some Enhanc ement

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Wed Jan 5 14:44:35 CET 2005

Hi Anthony,

About Eventlog Monitoring:
- mainly it would be nice, if the plugin could do all the things, the
check_win_eventlog can do :) Especially Eventlog Filtering by ID,
SOURCE, Type with regular expressions
- improvement would be, if it can show the event desc for Logs (such as
DNS Server Log etc) that are non Default (System Log, Application Log,
Security Log)
- then it would be nice to see at least the Types of Events, when there
happend more then one Event during the last check period that fits to
our eventfilter. E.G. In check_win_eventlog it only says: "Found 5
Errors. Last was ID 999: blablabla", and it would be nice to have at
least the Ids of those Events in the Notification, like "5 Errors with
ID: 3;666;443;123;999, LAST - ID 999: blablabla"

That's all i have for now :)

Thanks in advance!!!
Philipp

sycor plastics - die neue Branchenlösung für die Kunststoffindustrie

www.sycor-plastics.de

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich und kann darüber hinaus persönliche Informationen beinhalten. Wenn Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Empfänger sind, löschen Sie bitte die E-Mail und deren Anhänge sofort und benachrichtigen Sie uns darüber. Die Firma sycor willigt in keine Verträge oder vertragliche Verpflichtungen ein oder übermittelt rechtsverbindliche Angebote, die in Form von E-Mail versandt werden, sofern dies nicht ausdrücklich in schriftlicher Form zwischen den Parteien vereinbart wurde.

This e-mail is confidential and may contain personal and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this e-mail and all attachments immediately and inform us. The company sycor does not agree with contracts or contract obligations sent by e-mail, neither do we transmit legally binding offers by e-mail, unless this is not expressly agreed upon between the parties and documented in written form.