Internal Server Error

Gary Gobin ggobin at rcfoundry.com
Fri Feb 18 19:47:32 CET 2005

I install and configured Nagios 1.2 with Plugins 1.4 on Fedora Core 3 with
kernel 2.6.9-1.667 and HTTP server is Apache 2.0. The pre-flight check is OK
and nagios starts OK. Type in localhost/nagios using Firefox. The Webpage
loads OK. Able to browse Nagios documentation. When I click on Tactical
Overview, I get the login screen. After logging in the Webpage says Internal
Server Error. Apache error log says permission denied followed by premature
end to script headers. Apache access log mostly shows 404 284 and in some
places 500 615. I not sure how to eliminate permission denied. I have double
checked the documentation; files httpd.conf, cgi.cfg, nagios.cfg, and the
rest of the files in nagios/etc folder. Any help, would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Gary Gobin
IS Technician
Richland Center Foundry Company