Warning: Monitoring process may not be running!

Thomas Earl tearl at cacdhh.org
Fri Feb 18 02:48:24 CET 2005

You know, I went back and ready what you said again, Marc. This time it made
sense (This lack of sleep thing is getting old)...

That was it, I was starting it in a way the cgi.cfg didn't agree with.

Thanks for the help!

Tom

--
Thomas Earl
Network Engineer & Designer

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a
ride!!'" --Jack Wilson