check_disk

Ed Smith Edward.Smith at demandtec.com
Thu Feb 17 23:27:30 CET 2005

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced a problem with check_disk not saying anything but DISK OK no matter what the thresholds are set to ?

This is what I get when I run the command from the command line.  Nagios gets the same thing:

thumper:/usr/local/nagios/libexec% ./check_disk -w 90 -c 85 -p /dev/sda8
DISK OK [513560 kB (26%) free on /dev/sda8]

thumper:/usr/local/nagios/libexec% ./check_disk -w 10 -c 5 -p /dev/sda8
DISK OK [513560 kB (26%) free on /dev/sda8]

Edward Smith
Systems Application Engineer
Demandtec, Inc
esmith at demandtec.com