Acknowledge Event Handler?

Millard, Matt Millard.Matt at principal.com
Thu Feb 17 19:24:38 CET 2005

I it possible to kick off an event handler for an acknowledgement?
Basically I want to be able to acknowledge a critical event in Nagios
and have it update our Tivoli TEC console as well.  I've go the scripted
notification to TEC working fine now.  I just need to be able to kick
off the script whenever this type of event comes through:

EXTERNAL COMMAND: ACKNOWLEDGE_SVC_PROBLEM

>From what I see in the docs event handlers are only available on state
changes?  I don't believe that this is considered a state change is it?

Any suggestions?

Matt

-----Message Disclaimer-----

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reply email to Connect at principal.com and delete or destroy all copies of
the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
as required by law or regulation.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign")
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.