Nagios 2.0b2

Eduardo Martinez emartine at bsd.uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 17 19:22:48 CET 2005

Anyone know why I am getting the following error when trying to start
Nagios 2.0b2:

Ran the following:
/opt/nagios/bin/nagios -v /opt/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg

Error: Command 'process-host-perfdata' has already been defined
Error: Could not register command (config file
'/opt/nagios/etc/nagios_perfparse.cfg', starting on line 19)

My install is in /opt/nagios

I have, in my -
nagios.cfg:

host_perfdata_command=process-host-perfdata
service_perfdata_command=process-service-perfdata

I have, in my -
nagios_perfparse.cfg:

define command{
        command_name    process-service-perfdata
        command_line    /opt/nagios/bin/perfparse_nagios_pipe_command.pl
/opt/nagios/var/perfdata-service.log "$TIMET$" "$HOSTNAME$"
"$SERVICEDESC$" "$OUTPUT$" "$SERVICESTATE$" "$PERFDATA$"
        }

define command{
        command_name    process-host-perfdata
        command_line    /opt/nagios/bin/perfparse_nagios_pipe_command.pl
/opt/nagios/var/var/perfdata-host.log "$TIMET$" "$HOSTNAME$" "$OUTPUT$"
"$PERFDATA$"
        }

I used grep recursively (inside /nagios) to find process-host-perfdata
and process-service-perfdata commands, I have looked at
checkcommands.cfg, and did not find any duplicates.

Anyone know what is going on here? Is there something I am missing?

Please help.
Thank you,

-Eduardo