Running Nagios 1.2 on RH EL3

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Wed Feb 16 05:05:59 CET 2005

> I've seen the same behavior using binaries compiled from source and from
> rpm packages.
>
> I've removed the use of any plugins (as well as check_nagios in cgi.cfg)
> and Nagios still fails at the same point.

I haven't followed every single email in this thread, so apologies if
this has already been asked...

There aren't any resource limits on the account you're running Nagios
as that might be kicking in, are there?  Open files?  Memory limits?
Disk quotas?  What groups is the nagios user in?  What's the output
of 'ulimit -a'?

No selinux stuff enabled?

Benny

--
"I'm so Goth, my wrists slit themselves."
                                                  -- bash.org