Check_SNMP_INT.PL help needed

Patrick Proy nagios-user at proy.org
Fri Feb 11 14:26:51 CET 2005

Hi,

The "No usable data on file (3 rows)" means the script can't make an average
because he hasn't got enough data.

By default (or use the -d option) he will look at the last value and a value
between 4'30 and 15' earlier. So you just have to wait 5 minutes between 2
checks (when doing it by hand) and it will give you the bandwidth.

Patrick
nagios AT proy.org