Check_SNMP_INT.PL help needed

Sam Reynolds Sam.Reynolds at networkts.com
Thu Feb 10 19:22:27 CET 2005

Thanks for the help!  That was the issue.  Although I am now having an
issue that says "Serial5/2:UP No usable data on file (3 rows) :(1 UP):
UNKNOWN".  I look in the tmp file that was created and there is data
there.  The command I am using is check_snmp_int.pl -H 127.0.0.1 -C
<community name> -n Serial5/2 -k -w 200,400 -c 0,0 (IP and community
name are real when I put in the command).  I was expecting to determine
what kind of bandwidth I am using on this interface.

If I am using the wrong tool for this please let me know.

Thanks,

Sam