Russel Scibetti's CGI config file location path

Robin Brown robin at frbconsulting.com
Thu Feb 10 01:38:57 CET 2005

Good evening, I've installed Nagios 2.01b in order to try 'Russel
Scibetti's CGI config file location path' patch.   The email I read
regarding this patch uses an Apache setting per directory to use custom
cgi.cfg files where you can then specify different hostextinfo.cfg files:

SetEnv NAGIOS_CGI_CONFIG

Now that the extended host information is contained within the hosts.cfg
file, is this still the correct way to implement this feature?  If so is it
still the xedtemplate setting in cgi.cfg that needs to reflect the desired
hostextinfo.cfg file?

Thanks,
Robin