check_cluster2 problem found - looking for a solution

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Feb 3 08:02:05 CET 2005

-oops - nope - the ondemand macros expansion data cannot be hard coded.

to fix this - try the the cvs version of nagios 2 - there was patch
yesterday increasing the env buffer.

otherwise - need a plugin that will scan thru the status log based ona
config file rather than using the on-demand macros.

-sg