check_cluster2 problem found - looking for a solution

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Thu Feb 3 02:49:10 CET 2005

I don't have the service state ID numbers, the on-demand macro
$SERVICESTATE:hostid:serviceid$ is being converted on the fly by the
Nagios process before (assumption) the fork process to run check_cluster2.

Is there a place where I can get the ID numbers these on-demand macros
are expanded to?

Greg

--
Greg Vickers