Running Perl scripts and ssh with nagios

Harper Mann hmann at itgroundwork.com
Thu Feb 3 00:27:31 CET 2005

Another trick is to put "/bin/echo" in front of the command in
checkcommands.cfg. This gives the correct line you can cut and paste into
the command line.  You see if from Service Detail.

Sometimes the macros or other args aren't as expected.

- Harper

Harper Mann
Groundwork Open Source Solutions
510-599-2075 (cell)