Monitoring in a Heterogeneous Environment [was Re: [Nagios-users] check_memory]

Demetri Mouratis dmourati at cm.math.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 2 09:03:28 CET 2005

I think you picked a really bad example to make your pitch.

I think Big Brother ought to be called Little Sister.  Keep any of their
plugins far, far away from me.

You're down with other, OSs, fine.  They speak SSH then you are in
business, cygwin or not.  Go hog wild and create all the #ifdefs you like.
And if I wasn't daydreaming I'd alsmost swear I saw someone post how to
run Nagios under Windows.  Kudos for leaving the why question wide open.

Time to take out the garbage.

Demetri Mouratis
dmourati at linfactory.com