Notification on recovery

Yogesh Hasabnis yhasabnis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 09:33:52 CET 2005

Hi,

I am able to get host recovery notifications now. Seems that syntax for
check-command that I was using was the problem. The original syntax I was
using was "check_ping -H $HOSTADRRESS$ -p 5 -t 10". I changed it to
"check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w 10,25% -c 20,40% -p 5 -t 10" and that seems
to have resolved the problem. I am not getting service notifications for
that host though. I get
"[1135670152] SERVICE ALERT: lab;check-http;OK;HARD;1;HTTP OK HTTP/1.1 200
OK - 448 bytes in 0.090 seconds" but not SERVICE NOTIFICATION.

Thanks

Yogesh