Will event broker modules have access to Nagios config?

John Mark Walker jmwalker at itgroundwork.com
Wed Dec 21 18:25:57 CET 2005

This may give you some info: http://www.itgroundwork.com/blog/?p=13

My understanding is that just about everything will be available to modules.

Sometime in January, Taylor will be releasing our code for the event broker
interface. Look for more posts on the GroundWork blog in the next few weeks.

We're also looking to post more docs as we work on the event broker. If you're
looking to help out with the process, contact taylor at
tdondich at itgroundwork.com

-John Mark