No Luck with Apache and Nagios

Todd Barbera todd_barbera at wgbh.org
Thu Dec 8 03:11:02 CET 2005

No Luck with Apache and NagiosDid you try compiling Apache from source? If not, give that a shot. You might be tripping up on an older config. Also, you could try the default config files if they are still there. httpd-std.conf would be the file name. Start Apache with just the default config file just to make sure it starts and then add your changes.

Todd