Nagios/Plugins on AIX 5.2 - reply

Chrietzberg, Aletha Alethad at unch.unc.edu
Wed Dec 7 22:03:55 CET 2005

Hey Chuck,
Yes, I'm still having trouble.
That would be awesome if you have any notes.  I'll take anything I can get
my hands on at this point.  I'm trying to install the Nagios and the
plugins.

Which version of Nagios did you install?   1.2 or 2.0b4?
Just send me whatever you can.

Thanks.

Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
                    Babe Ruth

Aletha D Chrietzberg
UNC Healthcare
ISD -  AIX Tech Services