Trying to limit number of service notifications

Paul Harrison pharrison at mainstream-tech.com
Tue Dec 6 17:45:28 CET 2005

Hello all

I am needing to limit the number of service notifications that I
receive.
My understanding is that I must user escalations.  I have included the
entry in my escalations.cfg.
Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong?  My host escalations work
perfectly.  After 3 notifications I get 2 pages and get no more
notifications until the recovery.

Thank you in advance.

Paul Harrison

# Serviceescalation definition