error code 127 after each server reload

FM dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Wed Aug 31 21:38:04 CEST 2005

I already red this FAQ thank you :-)

For ex, tomcat service
in my nagios.cfg :
resource_file=/etc/nagios/resource.cfg
resource_file=/etc/nagios/services.cfg
resource_file=/etc/nagios/checkcommands.cfg

inside /etc/nagios/services.cfg
My service for tomact for example :
define command {
	command_name	check_tomcat
	command_line	$USER1$/check_http -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 8080

inside /etc/nagios/resource.cfg :
$USER1$=/usr/lib/nagios/plugins

inside /etc/nagios/services.cfg :
define service{
	use				generic-service		; Name of service template to use

	host_name			salerno.lan.lexum.pri
	service_description		TOMCAT
	is_volatile			0
	check_period			24x7