Downtime

Johan Barelds mailings at good-it.com
Wed Aug 31 21:18:31 CEST 2005

Op woensdag 31 augustus 2005 19:42, schreef Andreas Ericsson:
> > I am probably overlooking, but where can i find that box??
> > I can't find it in the Nagios gui. Is it in the configuration?
>
> My bad. It's "Schedule downtime for all services on this host" (in the
> command menu on the right hand side in the status-view for the host) and
> then check the box "Schedule downtime for host too", rather than the
> other way around.

Mmmm.....which version of Nagios are we talking about?
I am running version 2.04b and the only thing which comes close is the
following:

1. Goto "Host Detail"
2. select a host by clicking on its name
3. on the right-hand site i see a box called "Host Commands"
4. The only option about downtime i see here is "Schedule downtime for this
host".

But....there is no box saying "Schedule downtime for host too" or "Schedule
downtime for all services on this host"...:-(

--
Kind Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Johan Barelds		Good-IT!
Tel.+31(0)70-3965230	Strijplaan 320
Mob.+31(0)6-54253750	2285 HZ  Rijswijk(ZH)
j.barelds at good-it.com	http://www.good-it.com