circular ballon status map quesition

EXT-Fuentes, James P James.P.Fuentes at boeing.com
Tue Aug 30 23:43:20 CEST 2005

Don't know what determines the size of the circles but note that things like LAN/WAN interfaces are small and devices hanging off the LAN segments like servers, workstations and printers are bigger on my map.

None of the circles are filled on my map at this time.

The color of the circles on my map corresponds to UP/DOWN state of the device.
-Jim