circular ballon status map quesition

EXT-Fuentes, James P James.P.Fuentes at boeing.com
Tue Aug 30 22:58:48 CEST 2005

If you select Circular Baloon under the Layout Method drop down menu on the status map, you should see an over-view of your network/system topology. Depending on how many devices you have defined, you may see many little icons or a few bigger icons of the color associated with whatever state the device is in.
-Jim