NSClient on 2K3 64-bit OS

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:32:26 CEST 2005

Try NC_Net - It was designed as a drop in replacement for ns_client.
it should work because it was writen in C#, and for the most part only uses
Dot NEt v1.1
thus the VM should take care of the platform specific issues.
nc_net is also capable of passive checks via Send_NSCA.
 Also you may want to look into some of the other windows plugins like
ns_Client++
NS_Client++ shares the benefits of ns_Client and nrpe
  TOny