Monitoring a matrix of load-balanced VirtualHosts?

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Aug 30 09:59:00 CEST 2005

JB Segal wrote:
> On 8/29/05, Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote:

With 1.2 your best bet would probably be to write a wrapper script that
checks all the vhosts. check_http and some clever sed'ing should do the
trick, really. With 2.0 you can assign services to hostgroups (I'm not
sure that worked in 1.2...)

> Your response puzzles me even more, by implying that the '-u' might be optional.

It is. If it's not specified, the url requested is '/'.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer