Problem using snpp.pl for notifications

Dave Augustus davea at support.kcm.org
Tue Aug 30 00:42:37 CEST 2005

OK I tried your idea. Here is the response I got:

Enter file name: /usr/bin/snpp -m test davea
embedded perl plugin return code and output was: 3 &
'**ePN /usr/bin/snpp: "Can't use string ("") as a subroutine ref
while"strict refs" in use at p1.pl line 260,".

At this point, I appears that Sendpage will NOT work with Nagios
2.0 .... sigh....

So I can use quickpage at this point although sendpage looks more
mature.

Any ideas?

Dave

--