Howto make Nagios send notifications if just output of plugin changes

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Aug 26 15:52:34 CEST 2005

You'll have to make your own wrapper or plugin. Nagios has no capability
to parse the plugin output text and it's only there for human
readability. Nagios relies on the plugin exit code for all of its status
determination.

> is that feature possible todo?

Anything's possible ;) really though, there hasn't been much call for it
in the past.

--
Marc