Query : Support for Red Hat Linux ES2.1

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Aug 26 15:47:56 CEST 2005

Note: I haven't used RHES 2.1 but...

I can't imagine that there would be anything special about it. Standard
nagios, standard plugins should work as long as you have met all the
REQUIREMENTS. You don't really say how you'll be monitoring it or what
you'll be monitoring so we can't comment on whether you'll need
additional plugins or addons.

--
Marc