more - remote nagios server report to main

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Aug 26 15:44:41 CEST 2005

Please always reply on list for the benefit of the community.

You also have to specify 'obsess_over_service' in the service definition. You may also want to disable notifications on the distributed box but that's a decision for you to make. I'd suggest reviewing the documentation on Distributed Monitoring.

--
Marc