Error: Could not read program retention data from table programretention

Willy sangprabv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:43:46 CEST 2005

Hi,
Im new to nagios and just installed 1.1 for trial. There is no error during nagios -v nagios.cfg, and I start it with nagios -d nagios.cfg and I get this error on /var/log/messages

Aug 26 11:32:16 jay nagios: Error: Could not read program retention data from table programretention
Aug 26 11:32:16 jay nagios: Error: Could not read host retention data from table hostretention
Aug 26 11:32:16 jay nagios: Error: Could not read service retention data from table serviceretention
Aug 26 11:32:16 jay nagios: Error: Could not lock status data tables in database ''

What miss here? Any help will do and thank you very much.

Regards

Willy